Conditions of Use
It is your responsibility to know the legality of the items you are ordering. Some of the items for sale on our website may be restricted to adults and/or also may be restricted due to the area in which you reside. These items include, but are not limited to, ammunition, firearms, and magazines. Again, YOU, the customer, are responsible for verifying the legality of the item(s) you are ordering prior to placing you order. Serenity Valley Armory, LLC will not be held responsible for any items refused by your FFL. It is up to you to contact your chosen FFL to inquire about the transfer of the items you are ordering prior to placing your order.
All payments are processed immediately upon placement of the order.
It is the responsibility of the customer to follow all applicable federal, state and local laws and limitations related to the purchase, transfer, possession, transportation and installation of any firearms, magazines, ammunition, parts or accessories in the locality in which the customer resides.
Some orders may be put on hold to verify addresses, LEO/military/dealer credentials or for identification checks. High value items and/or orders are placed on hold and an ID will be required prior to shipping. This is to protect our customers from fraudulent use of their information or credit cards. Please keep this in mind if you select a priority or air freight shipping method.
NOTE: Firearms, receivers, and actions that are serialized, will require to be shipped to your local FFL. It is your responsibility to ensure we receive a copy of the FFL license, and any other documentation required by your state, county, and/or city before we will process your order.
Sales tax is charged on all orders delivered in the state of Arkansas at the rate determined by county and city of delivery.
International Orders are NOT Accepted.
Serenity Valley Armory does not accept orders or ship any products outside of the United States of America. Emails and phone calls regarding shipping products outside of the United States will go unanswered.
Serenity Valley Armory accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover, USPS money order, cashier’s check, or personal/business check. All credit card payment methods are sent to us via secure connection, and then promptly deleted. We DO NOT store your credit card details to protect the security of your information. For checks or money order, please mail to:
Serenity Valley Armory, LLC
3 Georgeann Cir
Jacksonville AR 72076
Please note, if paying by check, your order will be held until payment clears. Any return checks will incur a $25 NSF fee.
Once certain items have been purchased, processed and shipped, the sale will be finalized and returns or refunds will not be accepted. Purchased items that are canceled prior to shipment, will be charged a cancelation fee. Please see below for more information.
Before you place an order, it is extremely important that you make sure that you want the item(s). If you have any questions, you must contact us and ask the questions before placing your order.
- Firearms, NFA Items, Ammunition, Chemicals and Headwear:
- All sales of firearms, NFA Items, loaded ammunition, chemicals and headwear are FINAL, and returns are NOT ACCEPTED.
- Once a firearm is transferred to a customer’s name, Serenity Valley Armory will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance.
- If a defect is discovered by the customer after shipment and transfer of ownership, the customer must contact the appropriate manufacture directly for replacement or repair.
- Firearm Parts and All Other Purchases:
- Serenity Valley Armory cannot verify nor guarantee fitment of any firearm part or accessory. Please check with the manufacture prior to ordering for proper fitment. Serenity Valley Armory will not provide return shipment for firearms parts or accessories that do not fit.
- Return shipping is solely the responsibility of the customer. If the purchased item(s) is defective or damaged upon receipt, or if the customer is not satisfied with a purchased item(s) and wishes to return it for a refund, the customer may return the item(s) to Serenity Valley Armory WITHIN 14 DAYS of the date of receipt of delivery of the purchased item.
Serenity Valley Armory will only accept products in an unaltered condition within 14 days of the delivery date for a refund, customer responsible for return shipping. All returned items must be in the same condition as when they were shipped and must be returned in original packaging. The customer will be charged a re-stocking fee of 15%. A 30% re-stocking fee will be charged if the items are not returned in resalable condition, as determined at the discretion of Serenity Valley Armory, or affiliates. Any wooden item (stocks, forends, grips etc.) will be charged a 30% re-stocking fee.
Items Not Eligible for Return:
- Firearms (Includes Serialized Items such as Frames, Receivers & Receiver Sets)
- NFA Items (Suppressors, SBR Rifles, SBS Shotguns, Fully Automatic Firearms, Etc.)
- Clearance/Closeout Items
- Headwear (Hats, Caps, Etc.)
The customer MUST contact customer service to obtain an RMA number BEFORE returning any items.
* If the customer fails to include a Return Merchandise Form with the returned item(s), or if the Return Merchandise Form is incomplete, Serenity Valley Armory WILL NOT process a refund for the item(s) and the package will be returned to the customer.
- No amendments to orders can take place once an order has been processed.
- All orders are dropped shipped from our suppliers. If the order has not shipped, the customer may cancel their order by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, then the customer will then need to complete a new order.
Order Cancellation Policy
Orders placed with Serenity Valley Armory may be cancelled by the customer prior to the item being processed.
- All cancellation requests must be made through email at email@example.com
- You MUST provide the order # when contacting us.
- If the item/package has shipped, the order may not be cancelled, and the customer must follow all rules applicable for returning an item(s).
- Please note that the return of the item/package will be made at the customer’s expense.
- Cancelled orders may not be reversed. All cancellations are final.
Handguns and Long Guns
Handgun and long gun orders that are canceled prior to shipment, will be charged a ten percent cancelation fee. In the event you receive a denied response from the NICS or state background check, as applicable, you will need to coordinate with your FFL for disposition, as returns will not be accepted. If you sell your firearm to your FFL or elsewhere, Serenity Valley Armory is not responsible for the difference in price, (i.e. if you purchase a gun for $500 and your FFL buys it for $300, Serenity Valley Armory will not refund you $200).
All Federal Firearm License laws apply when purchasing a firearm. Anyone desiring to purchase a firearm must be able to pass a background check (Click here for the ATF web site for more information). There are age limits on the sale of certain items. And certain types of items are illegal in certain places – for example, the so called ‘assault weapons’ cannot be sold in California and certain types of ammunition are illegal in certain states and cities. The NRA also has put together a terrific state-by-state gun laws guide. The ATF has compiled information on the various state laws; click here to view this information. Again, it is your responsibility to make sure that you comply with federal, state and local laws. We do not tolerate attempted illegal activity here!
Serenity Valley Armory sells firearms only in accordance with all Federal, State & Local firearms regulations. Serenity Valley Armory will only ship a Firearm to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. The FFL holder must be located within the United States. We do not and will not ship firearms internationally. For Serenity Valley Armory to ship your firearm purchase, you must complete the following steps:
- Serenity Valley Armory must receive a legible and SIGNED copy of the Federal Firearms License from the dealer that will receive the firearm, along with any other required documentation required by your location. This can be done via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment must be received via Credit Card, money order, or check. Checks will be held to ensure funds are available prior to completing the order.
Important note: Please insure that you or your FFL dealer includes your name and order number with FFL when Emailed or faxed.
Please have your FFL dealer email their FFL to email@example.com.
Please contact us directly if you have any questions pertaining to transaction procedures or details concerning the Firearm being purchased.
Non-firearm items, such as air guns, knives, ammunition, antique guns that were built in 1898 or earlier, accessories, barrels, and most gun parts do not require transfer by a licensed dealer. There are age restrictions on many of these items, and you will be asked to verify your age to the seller (typically by mailing, faxing, or emailing a copy of your driver’s license) before you can purchase the item. In general, you must be 18 years old to buy firearm related items on this site. To buy Pistol ammunition, you must be at least 21 years old; at least 18 years old for Rifle ammunition. No age restrictions are placed on items such as hats, gloves, apparel, books, cases, bag and pouches etc.
- Once an order has been placed online, Serenity Valley Armory will NOT be able to adjust your order. If changes must be made, the original order will be cancelled and refunded, and a new order must be placed.
- If you have any questions or doubts about whether an item can be shipped to you, please contact your local FFL holder, as they will have a better understanding of local laws.
Serenity Valley Armory, LLC is a small, home based, veteran owned, non-stocking business, and as such, items ordered will typically ship within three to five days (Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays), of a cleared payment and receival of required documentation. This includes a copy of the license from the ship to FFL, special permits or licenses required by your state, county, or city, and approval from the California DOJ (California residents only).
How this process works is, you find a product, you place an order, make a payment, provide us with required paperwork. If you live in California, we will verify the firearm is legal and request authorization to ship your product from the California DOJ. Once we have all the required paperwork, we will order your product and get it to you.
Firearms will be shipped USPS, FedEx, or UPS requiring adult signature. Ammunition will be shipped through FedEx or UPS ground only. If you pay with a check, it will be held for up to ten days to clear, prior to us processing your order, to ensure fund availability. Checks that are rejected by our bank will be charged a $25 return check fee.
All products are available to residents of the U.S. where law does not prohibit. We ship products from our distributors using their preferred methods, with a flat rate of $25. If you wish to utilize a quicker shipping method, we will charge the actual rate. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order and we will provide you with the actual shipping costs. Alaska and Hawaii deliveries may incur a higher flat rate charge.
* Any additional shipping charges not shown during online check-out will be presented to the customer for approval prior to processing the order.
Typically, the tracking number will be emailed to you once the carrier has picked up and scanned the package. Once the tracking number has been assigned, Serenity Valley Armory cannot reroute or change the shipping address.
Due to drop shipping, high seasonal/holiday order volume, or extreme weather conditions, shipping times will vary. In most cases items will be shipped within three days.
- Serenity Valley Armory only processes orders Monday-Friday.
- Serenity Valley Armory does not offer or guarantee Saturday Delivery on UPS, FedEx, or USPS packages.
- Any serialized orders will be sent “Signature Required”, so please allow for someone to be present, FFL, to sign for the package.
- No orders will be shipped or processed on nationally recognized holidays or on any day recognized by the U.S. Postal Service and/or U.S. government as a holiday.
- Please NOTE: Priority Mail shipments usually are delivered within 2-3 business days depending upon your location.
- This time frame however is NOT guaranteed, and transit times may exceed 2-3 business days.
- Note: Once an order’s tracking information shows the order has been delivered, Serenity Valley Armory is no longer responsible for the package.
States with applied firearm restrictions:
- Stripped lower receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- Complete AR and AK receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Non-Compliant AR & AK models will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- California (No “assault weapons” can be shipped.)
- New Jersey
- New York
- 80% lower receivers and pistol frames will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- New Jersey
Serenity Valley Armory DOES NOT ship high-capacity magazines (those greater than 10 rounds) with firearms to the states listed below.
Serenity Valley Armory WILL NOT replace high capacity magazines with state compliant magazines.
Serenity Valley Armory DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
- L.E.Os must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department’s superior officer stating that the firearm will be used in the execution of the L.E.O’s duties.
- Serenity Valley Armory only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.Os.
- Not all the states listed may have L.E.O. exemptions.
- Please contact us BEFORE placing your order.
- Serenity Valley Armory does NOT ship directly to L.E.O.; the order must go to an FFL.
- Serenity Valley Armory does NOT make exceptions for this policy.
Serenity Valley Armory DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below.
Serenity Valley Armory DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer’s responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 10% cancellation fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California – no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado – no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut – no magazines greater than 10 rounds with a valid permit.
- Hawaii – no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois –
- Chicago, Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood & Oak Park- no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora – no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Maryland – no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts – no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- New Jersey – no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New York – no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- Vermont – no pistol magazines over 15 rounds and no rifle or shotgun magazines over 10 rounds
- Washington D.C. – no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- L.E.O. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department’s superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.’s duties, or off duty
- Serenity Valley Armory only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.’s.
Serenity Valley Armory will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts.
Ammunition Purchasing Policy
All Ammunition is shipped UPS or FedEx Ground only.
- You agree that to the best of your knowledge, you are following all rules and regulations listed below.
- You are at least 21 years of age (for handgun ammunition) or 18 years of age (for rifle ammunition).
- By purchasing ammunition, you are not violating any local, state or federal laws.
- Your date of birth and driver license information must be provided when purchasing.
- You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, never have been a fugitive from justice, and you are not chemically dependent, including state legalized controlled substances.
- You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning or transferring ammunition.
- You have never been committed to any mental institution or been adjudicated as mentally defective.
- You have never been subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening any individual, whether adult or child.
- You will not sell ammunition to any minor.
- You cannot have ammunition shipped to a post office box.
- You do not live in a state, city or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing or transferring ammunition.
- You have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
- You have never renounced your US citizenship.
- You understand ammunition (especially military surplus ammunition), by its very nature is inherently dangerous and you accept full liability regarding its use as well as full responsibility for the safe use and storage of any ammunition you purchase and/or possess.
- Ammunition contains lead. Exposure to lead may result in health problems. Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, and cleaning of firearms, may result in exposure to lead. Use enough ventilation when firing and wash your hands after handling.
- All ammo sales are final. We do not accept any returns on ammunition.
- Customers who order ammunition in states prohibiting the order of ammunition will have their orders cancelled and a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
- Serenity Valley Armory reserves the right to refuse any ammunition order.
We WILL NOT ship ammunition to the following areas:
This is not a comprehensive list but is meant as a guide. It is in no way meant to include all laws and restrictions across the United States. Please contact the authorities in your area for any possible restrictions. If you do live in a restricted area, your order will be cancelled.
- Alaska – No Sales (requires ground shipping, non-international)
- California – All sales to California must ship to a licensed California ammunition Dealer. All orders will be help until proper documents are received. No Sales to the cities of Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Connecticut – No sales without a valid permit
- Hawaii – No Sales (requires ground shipping)
- Illinois – No Sales to the city of Chicago or Cook County.
- All other Illinois residents must email us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID.
- Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID’s.
- Massachusetts – No Sales
- Maryland – No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County
- New Jersey – When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID.
- We must ship to the address on the FID.
- New York – No Sales to New York City, or its five Burroughs.
- All ammunition must be sent to an FFL.
- Washington D.C. – No Sales
To email a copy of your identification to purchase ammunition please email@example.com.
NOTE: Due to the shipping weight of ammunition Serenity Valley Armory reserves the right to adjust shipping charges on large quantity orders. You will be notified prior to shipment if this policy affects your orderSerenity Valley Armory will not allow any returns on ammunition purchases.
Due to Jacksonville city ordinances, we are unable to accommodate local pickups. All products must be shipped. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
P.O. Box Shipments/Restrictions
Please note: Firearms cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box.
Serenity Valley Armory abides by all Federal Regulations regarding hazardous material shipped through United States Postal Service. A “hazardous material” is any article or substance designated by the U.S. Department of Transportation as being capable of posing an unreasonable risk to health, safety, or property during transportation. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Minor Blast/Minor Projection Hazard- Ammunition
- Oxidizing Substances- Batteries
- Flammable Solids-Black Powder
- Flammable and combustible liquid- Cleaners, oil, and aerosol cans
If you wish to order any hazardous material, you must provide a physical address for shipment through UPS or FedEx.
Serenity Valley Armory, LLC and other marks indicated on our site are trademarks owned exclusively by Serenity Valley Armory, LLC. The use of these trademarks and trade dress is prohibited if used in connection with the sale of any product that is not Serenity Valley Armory’s, in any manner that seeks to disparages or discredit Serenity Valley Armory, LLC or in any manner that may cause confusion among our customers.
All content on this website is the exclusive property of Serenity Valley Armory, LLC. Said content includes text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, and software. Our content is protected by United States and international copyright laws and we reserve all rights contained therein. In case of dispute or infringement, we will rigorously defend our rights to this material.
Protecting Your Account
Some portions of this website permit username and passwords to be used. You are responsible for protecting your unique username and password and you agree to be responsible for all activities performed under your user account.
Credit Card Fraud
Serenity Valley Armory takes credit card fraud very seriously. For the protection of the card holders and Serenity Valley Armory, orders that appear fraudulent may be held for manual review. If necessary, a representative will call you to verify the order. If we are unable to contact you within a reasonable period, the order may be cancelled. Manual review may delay the shipment and delivery of your order. Serenity Valley Armory reserves the right to cancel any order before it is shipped.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as name, address and email address), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. When you enter highly sensitive data (your credit card information) we process the transaction and do NOT store your details. You can verify that sensitive information is being protected by looking for a closed lock icon in your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Order information (excluding payment details) is the only data stored offline, and this is for backup purposes only. The servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- We do our best to accurately describe the items we sell, but errors do occur.
- Serenity Valley Armory reserves the right to edit, change, or clarify descriptions at any time to correct errors in product listings. In the event of inaccuracies in the description of an item, we reserve the right to remove the conflicting information once notified.
- We make no warranty on the accuracy of a product listing when a conflict in the product information is present. Photos are provided for general identification purposes only and may show optional or additional pieces for illustration purposes. Please refer to the product description for details. When in doubt, feel free to DuckDuckGo.com the UPC for more information on the product.
Serenity Valley Armory is not responsible for website performance in any browser or the inability for a user to use the website due to, but not limited to, internet connection issues, outages, coding issues, or compatibility.
License And Site Access
Serenity Valley Armory, LLC grants you (the user) a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. This license does not include the right to download any material (other than routine page caching), modify any material, or any portion thereof, without the express written consent of Serenity Valley Armory, LLC. This license excludes the download or collection of logos, product descriptions, pricing, text, graphics, audio and video clips, and/or copying account information. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written permission of Serenity Valley Armory, LLC. You are prohibited from using meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing Serenity Valley Armory’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Serenity Valley Armory, LLC. Any unauthorized use of this websites voids the limited license granted by Serenity Valley Armory, LLC.
Content Submitted By Site Users
If you do post content to this site or otherwise submit material (including, but not limited to, photographs and testimonials), you grant Serenity Valley Armory, LLC and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. By your submission you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Serenity Valley Armory, LLC or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Serenity Valley Armory, LLC reserves the right to remove any content at our sole discretion.
Limitation Of Liability
This site is provided by Serenity Valley Armory, LLC on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Serenity Valley Armory, LLC makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, as to the operation of the site or the content contained therein. You expressly agree that your use of www.serenityvalleyarmory.com is at your own risk.
Serenity Valley Armory, LLC cannot warrant that this site, our servers, or email communications affiliated with the use of this website, are free from viruses. Serenity Valley Armory, LLC will not be responsible for any damages of any kind resulting from use of this website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. By ordering on this site you certify that you are of legal age and not prohibited from purchasing the products.
Redemption Of Free Product And Coupon Offers
From time to time, Serenity Valley Armory offers its clients special offers and discount codes to be used in conjunction with this website. These offers are frequently disseminated via this website and through email to those who have registered for our email database. They are sometimes posted on our home page (www.serenityvalleyarmory.com) or announced via other means of communication in conjunction with the promotion of the Serenity Valley Armory product collection, including radio and TV broadcasts, internet forums and various online websites.
We encourage our clients to redeem these special offers, but we respectfully ask that you not exploit them. Serenity Valley Armory, at our sole discretion, will determine if all purchasing criteria has been met to qualify for stated discount or free product. If you successfully circumvent the software safeguards of this website in order to receive several free products with your order, then we will (at our sole discretion) remove any extraneous free product from your order or cancel the order in its entirety. You will be informed of any order changes via the phone number or email address listed with your order.
By visiting www.serenityvalleyarmory.com, you agree that the federal, state and local laws, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Serenity Valley Armory, LLC. In most states, you must be 18 years or older to purchase a rifle of shotgun and ammunition for such firearms, and 21 to handguns and ammunition for such firearms. Any questions, please contact your local FFL holder or local law enforcement.